[Kartbuilding] German?

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Fri Dec 15 11:33:57 GMT 2006

Hi,

It would cost around 200 euros to build the kart. You would be able to
make it cheaper, for 75 or 90 euros if you got the engine and wheels
already for free.
As for time - it would take at least 2 weeks to build, depending on how
capable/good your 10 pupils (students) are, and if they are able to Weld,
or use a Metalwork lathe.

Best of Luck,
Steve