[Kartbuilding] Great Kart Plans!

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Thu Dec 21 10:29:09 GMT 2006

Dear Chris,

Thank you very much for your email regarding publishing my kart plans on
your site. I would prefer however if you didnt put my plans on your
website, as I want people see the other valuable information on the
kartbuilding website, e.g. engines, drive, photo gallery etc. I am also
trying to build up a community of people who go to www.kartbuilding.net
for karting solutions.

Feel free to place a link and information about www.kartbuilding.net and
the available kart plans on your own website. If you like, I can put your
website as a link on the www.kartbuilding.net website and send visitors
your way.

Happy Christmas,
Steve