[Kartbuilding] Great Kart Plans!

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Thu Dec 21 12:48:49 GMT 2006

Hi Chris,

You can download and use CutePDF to print documents, plans, drawings etc.
in PDF format. CutePDF Writer can be downloaded from:
http://www.cutepdf.com/

Basically it installs a new printer to your computer. When you are inside
a word document etc. Choose Print, and in the printers dropdown menu,
CutePDF printer should be there. It then asks where to save the printed
PDF.

If you want me to add a website link or pdf of your ideas etc. to
www.kartbuilding.net just shout.