[Kartbuilding] racing kart plans

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Tue Nov 14 20:00:40 GMT 2006

Hi,

I had hoped to get the details plans for the racing kart done months ago -
but I am too busy. It will be a while yet (couple of more months) before I
get enough time to complete them plans.
In the meantime I suggest you look at the 3d model of the racing kart
(which the 2d details drawings are taken from) at:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/racingkart/edrawing/index.html

You can measure and rotate the 3d model of the racing kart.
If you have any specific questions, drop me an email and I will try and
answer it for you.

Best of Luck,
Steve