[Kartbuilding] Fwd: kart measures

Stephen Burke kartbuilding at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 18:50:44 IST 2006

Hi,

The Old Kart Plans use BOTH mm (millimeters) and cm (centimeters). You
should be able to tell the difference between them. All I can say is - use
some common sense when figuring out the measurements. It also helps to get
some chalk and draw out the kart on the ground.

As for pipe bending - yes heating the piping before bending is MUCH better
than cutting notches out of it. The problem is - that most people dont
have access to blowtorches etc. to heat the piping enough.

BEst of Luck,
-steve