[Kartbuilding] Fwd: 110 cc Offroad Kart

Stephen Burke kartbuilding at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 18:56:36 IST 2006

Hi Petri,

You have made a very nice looking kart.
Electric Start = Sweet (You done really well to figure out the electrics.
They are always a pain)
Gear Indicators on Steering Wheel = Very Sweet
You done the brakes very nice indeed.

I am going to put your photos and specs up on the site later today.

Thanks very much again, and I am glad you found the information on my site
interesting.