[Kartbuilding] Fwd: materials for kart

Stephen Burke kartbuilding at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 19:00:44 IST 2006

Hi Geoffrey,

I estimate that you require 6-7meters of tubing for the chassis of the
kart. Tubing is very handy and any left-overs can be used for the pedals/
mounting etc.
As for mounting the engine - its whatever it easiest. Generally over the
axle is the easiest.
Presuming that you have the engine bought, the kart will cost between 100
and 150 euros depending on the type of wheels you buy.

BEst of Luck,
-steve