[Kartbuilding] Fwd: measurements

Stephen Burke kartbuilding at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 19:03:05 IST 2006

Hi James,

For the racing kart plans (e.g.
http://www.kartbuilding.net/racingkart/Old_Racing_Kart/chassis.htm )
I used milimeters. There is a 1000mm in 1 meter.

For the Off-Road kart (e.g.
http://www.kartbuilding.net/Freeplans/chassis.htm )
I used centimeters. There are 100cm in 1 meter.

All the measurements on my website are in metric, however apologies about
the mix-up between centimeters and millimeters.

I trust you will be able to work out the measurements now. If you have any
specific questions, drop us an email.