[Kartbuilding] Fwd: Pedals

Stephen Burke kartbuilding at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 19:03:40 IST 2006

Hi Duncan,

The bolt which has the hole in it to accept the brake/throttle cable - can
be placed at what ever position up/down on the pedal. I does depend on how
much leverage and force is required.
What I found is that for the brake - the bolt was VERY high up to provide
leverage and make braking easier.
For the Throttle the bolt was only 1-2inches up the pedal - as little or
no force was required. Also for the throttle - a spring was required to
bring the pedal back to the stop position.

Best of Luck,
Steve