[Kartbuilding] Fwd: How to

Stephen Burke kartbuilding at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 19:05:43 IST 2006

Hi Andrew,

I dont have any electronic material, nor do I have any books with me
currently about small engines and repair.
I suggest you get a "Haynes" repair manual for small engines such as
lawnmower engines and motorbike engines. If you have an engine currently -
then you will be able to order the "Repair Manual" for it. These repair
manuals will tell you EVERYTHING you need to know, and most of the info.
will be transferrable to other engines.