[Kartbuilding] Fwd: kart plans

Stephen Burke kartbuilding at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 19:08:19 IST 2006

Hi Dave,

In order to find the ackerman angle, there is a rule of thumb -> using a
straight line (or straight length of wood etc) and go from the center of
the rear axle to the Pivot (KingPin) of the left and the right front
wheels.
It is done here on my website:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/racingkart/Old_Racing_Kart/ackerman.htm

I hope this works ok for you.