[Kartbuilding] Fwd: Interesting in your karts

Stephen Burke kartbuilding at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 19:11:22 IST 2006

Dear Mr Zhou Gang,

My website (http://www.kartbuilding.net) contains all the information I
have on goKarts and associated building ideas and plans. I had planned
designing several more karts and buggies - however I am currently too busy
to carry out more work on Kart plans and/ or the website.
If you are looking for specific information on goKarts or buggies etc.
feel free to send me an email and ask me.

Best Regards,
Stephen