[Kartbuilding] Fwd: Kart Plans

Stephen Burke kartbuilding at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 19:11:37 IST 2006

Hi,

You sound to have a good solid idea of what to do. That Yamaha KT100
sounds like the perfect engine to use on a kart - you should have little
problems.
As for the steering - I have no time currently to draw up more plans. My
suggestion is that you look at the website closely.
The steering system is on several pages, such as:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/racingkart/flash/Top_Plan_Racing_Kart_Final.html
(rigth click on the above and go "zoom in")
http://www.kartbuilding.net/racingkart/Old_Racing_Kart/ackerman.htm
http://www.kartbuilding.net/racingkart/Old_Racing_Kart/fullsteering.htm

http://www.kartbuilding.net/Freeplans/steering.htm

If you have any specific questions - forward them onto me.
Best of Luck
-steve