[Kartbuilding] Fwd: Car Differetial

Stephen Burke kartbuilding at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 19:11:57 IST 2006

Hi,

So you want a clutch without shifting gears. Im not sure. Sure what you
want is a manual clutch without gears.

Perhaps you could just use the motorbike engine (I think you mentioned it)
leave it in 2nd or 3rd and just use the clutch. That would be the easiest
way in my opinion.
Do send on photos of the kart - and I can put them up on the website.