[Kartbuilding] Fwd: Kart

Stephen Burke kartbuilding at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 19:15:16 IST 2006

Hi Kent,

Im glad to hear that you found the website useful. Im here in Ireland
and we use metric measurements. But I do take your point that I should
have the plans in imperial format aswell - thanks for pointing that
out.

Im also glad to hear that you have decided to build a kart - ye wont
regret it - it will be a very good experience. Yes - do please send on
photos and your thoughts, and I can put up a special page on your kart
building experiences if you send enough information and pictures. Feel
free to email them to this email -

If ye have any specific questions - feel free to drop us an email.

Best of Luck.
-steve