[Kartbuilding] Fwd: The other way around!!!

Stephen Burke kartbuilding at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 19:16:40 IST 2006

Hi Mark,

I think an engine off a "power floater" would be similar to what you
are looking for. A "power floater" is used to smooth wet concrete when
making floors.
Apart from that -  I dont have any other ideas.
Best of Luck,

> Hi
> I'm looking to buy a Briggs and Stratton engine vertical drive 13 hp for my
> lawnflite ride on mower. Can you help?
> Mark
> Suffolk England

More information about the Kartbuilding mailing list