[Kartbuilding] Fwd: question(s)

Stephen Burke kartbuilding at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 19:16:15 IST 2006

Hi Gary,

I havn;t personally made an electric kart so I wouldnt be able to tell
you about motors etc. - where there would be a good bit of info.
Someone did email me a document (pdf) of an electric vehicle they made
- a student and it may offer you some more information. It is located
in the "Other Karts" section on my website, listed as "Electric
Vehicle".

I'd say to go ahead and make a sturdy small kart - nothing complicated
- perhaps build it to suit a large electric motor. When the kart works
and is going, update the drive & electric motor or replace with the
gas motor you have.

The main thing is to start making a chassis and a sort of push kart firstly.