[Kartbuilding] Fwd: 3 wheeled kart

Stephen Burke kartbuilding at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 19:20:04 IST 2006

Hi,
Well yes - you will need some sort of a differential.
You could get around this by only driving one of the rear wheels, but
from my experience this is less stable and prone to fine steering
adjustments.
Try getting a differential from a small tractor lawnmower etc. and
perhaps modifying.

Yes, a 125cc motor will do fine.