[Kartbuilding] Fwd: Kart Building

Stephen Burke kartbuilding at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 19:25:28 IST 2006

Hi,

All the plans and details I have are on that website.

As for problems with the build -> getting the right parts. The "ideal"
parts cost a lot and cheap parts can make the kart look homemade and
not as good. There are no major problems for making the kart itself -
just get 4 wheels and an engine and your off.

Another student made an electric vehicle, and his pdf write-up in on
the website also.

Best of Luck with the ideas.
-steve