[Kartbuilding] Fwd: plans of kart

Stephen Burke kartbuilding at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 19:28:27 IST 2006

Hi,

I dont have the plans originally in solidworks.
I drew the kart in Autodesk Inventor, and exported it to SolidWorks.
As a result, the kart in SolidWorks only appears as surfaces.
Do you still want the SolidWorks version - note that there are no
dimensions or anything - its all imported parts as it appears in
SolidWorks.

Best of Luck,
Steve