[Kartbuilding] Fwd: three wheeler

Stephen Burke kartbuilding at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 19:28:42 IST 2006

Hi,

I actually never got around to designing let alone making that
three-wheeler with how busy I have been over the last while. As a
result I cannot offer you any experiences.

Of the people I know who made one:
you will need a differential on the rear axle. This is because the
single front wheel will not be able to flex the chassis allowing the
inside rear wheel to slip when going around corners.

The chassis does have to be designed very well to prevent from
plunging and tiping to teh front right/ left.