[Kartbuilding] Fwd: Request for information

Stephen Burke kartbuilding at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 19:32:11 IST 2006

Hi Carl,

The plans you mention are at:
http://www.skynet.ie/~steviewdr/Freeplans/plans.htm

These plans are fairly old at this stage and they are not "shop shelf"
quality. You can use these plans as is, provided you mention the
website where you sourced these plans. If you are looking for me to
redo these plans to a high quality and use them in turn copyrighted
for your own purposes then it may be possible to work out a plan/
design for a kart.
It would be January 2006 before I would have any time to complete any work.
Rgds,
Steve