[Kartbuilding] Fwd: GO CART QUESTION???

Stephen Burke kartbuilding at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 09:58:29 IST 2006

Hi,

If you are using pulley wheels and a pulley drive belt similar to
whats in a car engine, then you can setup a third pulley wheel to
tighten or loosen teh drive belt to act as a clutch.
You could connect up a cable to a third pulley wheel and, when you
step on/off the pedal the third pulley wheel moves against the pulley
wheel and tightens the drive belt making it grip the engine and rear
axle pulley wheel.
BEst of Luck,
-steve