[Kartbuilding] Fwd: go-carts/go-karts

Stephen Burke kartbuilding at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 10:05:55 IST 2006

Hi,
For a kart that does not need an engine, you should be able to cover
the cost in $100, depending on how much the wheels and tires cost.

How much would it probably cost for a kart does not need an engine?

Hi,

It all depends on how much you get the parts for.
If you get an engine for free
If you get 4 wheels for free (I used 4 wheelbarrow wheels off a building site)

Then you will be able to make a kart.
$100 should cover the cost of steel and nuts & bolts to make the kart.

The steps to building the kart are obviously the same.
Best of Luck
-steve