[Kartbuilding] Fwd: Kartbuilding

Stephen Burke kartbuilding at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 10:19:20 IST 2006

Hi David,
Your the same as myself so - too busy.
I would easily fabricate a Kart to specifications, however I dont have the time.
Off hand, I dont know of any place or person in Ireland that would be
willing to design and make (or assist with) a Kart.
In saying this, a local mechanic or someone else may be waiting for
the opportunity to build an off-road kart.
Thanks for your email.
Best of Luck,
-Stephen