[Kartbuilding] Fwd:

Stephen Burke kartbuilding at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 10:19:55 IST 2006

Hi Boyd,

Not a bother, best of Luck with it.
-Stephen

On 4/19/05, Boyd Mole  wrote:
> Hi,
> again it might be a while till i finish my kart but when i do i'll send you
> some pics.
>
> bye for now
> Boyd

Hi,

Do send on photos of your kart, and I will put them on the website no hassle.
In relation to placing the engine beside the driver, initally I was
concerned also, however it just makes life easy when working with a
motorbike engine. The gearlever and lengths of cables e.g. throttle
and clutch would have to be increased in length to suit being behind
the drivers seat.
Best of Luck
-steve