[Kartbuilding] Fwd: go kart plan

Stephen Burke kartbuilding at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 10:22:04 IST 2006

Hi,
I know that the last few steps are not written yet. If you get as far
as step 5 you will be doing well. If you have any questions when you
get as far as step 5, I will be glad to help.
Apologies, however I simply do not have the time to finish step 5, 6, and 7.
Best of Luck
-steve

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 22:08:15 +1200, Connor Casbolt wrote:
> HI i went on your website and i found the cart i would like to build and it
> shoud u how  to make some of it but up to step5 then it does not let u look
> at the other steps like 6 ,7

Hi Connor,
All the plans I have for the basic wooden kart are already on my
website: www.skynet.ie/~steviewdr
You will have to go through the website and pick out the plans yourself.
Best of Luck
-steve