[Kartbuilding] Fwd: Kart plans

Stephen Burke kartbuilding at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 10:26:26 IST 2006

Hi Jeff,
Cheers for the mail.
If you are going to make the dirt kart with light aluminum frame with
700 acres, you will want to do it justice with a good engine. I would
definately look for a motorbike engine with gears and a clutch. A
scrambler engine or something similiar of 20hp would be the job. Your
4 point harness and roll cage would then be put to the test!.

You are definately right to get your mate to make the chassis for you.
I done the same with my first kart, and it makes it so much easier.

I would definately be interested in seeing some pictures when you are making it.
Cheers for the Offer of Texas, hopefully sometime I will be able to
arise out of here for a while.
Talk to you again.
Best Regards,
Steve

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 14:12:36 -0600, Boatman, Paul J SGT DACH-FT HOOD