[Kartbuilding] Fwd: kart building

Stephen Burke kartbuilding at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 10:26:10 IST 2006

Hi,
Im afraid that I havnt put any plans together for a kart with a car
engine. On the webpage you mentioned, the types of engine were only
listed that could be used in a kart.
Plans for a kart with a car engine are VERY difficult and VERY long.
E.g. a car engine needs a radiator, battery + electrics, gear levers,
special engine mountings etc. This is why I chose air cooled motorbike
engines instead.
Best of Luck however,
-steve

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 12:17:07 -0800 (PST), daniel smith