[Kartbuilding] Fwd: Go-kart Suspension

Stephen Burke kartbuilding at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 11:26:06 IST 2006

Hi Alex,
Suspension for the rear axle is easy to fabricate. I would simply
mount shocks and springs off a small scooter/ moped on the rear axle
carriers, i.e. between the bearings and the rear chassis.
For the front end, and suspension, it is a LOT more difficult with
hassle with steering. I actually wouldnt know were to start.
A good website with plans on karts with suspension is:
www.sadik.net
Best of Luck
-steve