[Kartbuilding] Great Kart !

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Thu Oct 12 20:08:14 IST 2006

Hi,

For the off-road kart, I used wheelbarrow wheels with their original
tires.
As for the racing kart I used the wheels and proper typres off an old
racing kart. If you are going making a racing kart, you should be able to
get old racing kart wheels & tires at a "Karting Arena" or a Karting Race
Track.

As for the SolidWorks Download of the racing kart, its at:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/racingkart/Kart_Solidworks.zip