[Kartbuilding] your mail

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Wed Aug 1 09:45:27 IST 2007

Hi Nikolai,

There are PDF files of the racing kart at the following website address:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/racingkart/Free_Racing_Kart_Plans_PDF/

Specifically the frame design can be gotten at:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/racingkart/Free_Racing_Kart_Plans_PDF/Main_Kart_Complete_03_Chassis.pdf

If you have any further questions, just reply in an email.