[Kartbuilding] go kart suspension

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Mon Aug 13 09:15:55 IST 2007

Hi,

I do not have any plans for suspension on the kartbuilding.net website. I
suggest you look at the following website for information and plans on
suspension on karts:
http://www.sadik.net/gokart/

On Fri, 10 Aug 2007, heck dayz wrote:
> Hi i am a beginner in the whole go kart building.
I saw your pictures on the website and i think they are all really a piece of true marksmanship.
Well moving on I would like to ask you in the subject of suspension.
I want a go kart that is kind of a extreme off-road and i would like to know how to connect
the springs to the front of the tire axles.
  if you have any drawings or pictures of sort please send them or draw them if you can.
  Thanks for your time and request if any.