[Kartbuilding] I saw your website -- GOOD JOB!

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Tue Aug 21 22:54:59 IST 2007

Hi Rodger,

Im glad you found the kartbuilding website useful and impressive. There is
loads more I would like to do with it, but alas Im short on time.

I was also impressed by your own vehicles on http://www.electricunicycle.com/
and they have a lot of potential. I hope you get on well if you choose to go
producing them on a large scale. As for producing a 3D CAD model, eDrawings is
only a viewer and you cannot model any parts in it. You need a program like
soliworks. There is a student version of solidworks available for $99. It might
be possible to model the "leviskate" for you either if you liked. If you had
hand drawings and measurements it would take about 1/2 a day to model fully.

There are a few versions of 3D cad models of the racing kart I modelled. The
individual parts are in .sldprt format at:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/racingkart/3d_format_racing_kart/solidworks/Kart_Solidworks.zip