[Kartbuilding] Question

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Tue Dec 18 21:59:02 GMT 2007

Hi Emad,

I presume you are referring to the SolidWorks drawing of the Tony racing
kart at:
http://blog.kartbuilding.net/2007/08/09/solidworks-cad-drawing-of-a-tony-kart-chassis/

Yes - the pipe sizes (O.D. 32mm and I.D. 28mm) are full size and are what
would be used on that particular type of kart.
Note hoever that there are smaller pipes/tubes for the front bumper mount,
engine cross piece and angled support at the rear of the chassis.

There are also SolidWorks plans of my own racing kart available at the
bottom of: http://www.kartbuilding.net/racingkart/index.html

I hope this information helps.