[Kartbuilding] movement calculation

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Tue Dec 18 21:52:49 GMT 2007

Hi Roberto,

As far as Im aware, there is no calculation/ratio between the length and
width of a kart. As far as center of gravity goes, typically the width of
my karts is approximately 1/2 the length.

If its a racing kart you are designing, you could take a read of the FIA
Kart Specs. I wrote a blog about them here:
http://blog.kartbuilding.net/2007/07/12/free-technical-kart-drawings-fia/
There is a link to a PDF document there on Kart Specifications.

I hope this helps.