[Kartbuilding] Go karts questions continued

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Mon Feb 26 08:44:38 GMT 2007

Mike,

The e-drawing of the racing kart in 3d can be gotten at:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/racingkart/3d_format_racing_kart/edrawing/index.html
and specifically - the download link is:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/racingkart/3d_format_racing_kart/edrawing/main_kart_edrawing.exe

When you have the .exe file downloaded - open it up (double click on the
green icon) and the 3d drawing should open up. It only works on windows as
far as I know.