[Kartbuilding] Great Website

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Tue Jan 2 10:02:05 GMT 2007

Hi Steven,

Thanks very much for your email. Im glad you found the
www.kartbuilding.net website helpful. I too had to get someone to weld the
frame of my first kart - and it saved a lot of time. The chassis is the
most important part of the kart to get right. Once you have a good chassis
- everything can go onto this easily. All other parts can be easily added,
changed, removed etc. but the chassis remains the same.

As for updating the site - I hope to put in a little more time in the new
year to update and include extra details. I will put putting up plans and
details for a simple wooden kart which can be made with only a drill, saw,
hammer and nails etc.

If you do manage to get the photos of your kart onto the computer, I would
love to see them. I can put them up on the kartbuilding website where
other people might get some inspiration to start building karts
themselves.

Happy New Year,
-steve