[Kartbuilding] Sprocket

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Tue Jan 2 10:14:55 GMT 2007

Hi J.L.,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I dont know off hand any online
vendors who supplies engine sprockets. A local FORD dealers/garage will
order in special parts for me if I have the correct type etc. Sprockets
and pulley wheels can be ordered as well. I suggest you look for a similar
main garage etc. as they should be able to order the same for you. A local
engineering supply store may also be able to order some custom sprockets
in for you.
The center of the sprockets is usually very small (dia 8mm or 1/5"), and
you have to drill the hole out yourself to the 1" diameter. You might be
able to order a sprocket with a 1" inside bore.