[Kartbuilding] Racing Kart plans

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Tue Jan 2 10:19:35 GMT 2007

Hi Nam,

Thanks for your email. Im glad you find the kart plans useful. If you had
access to the appropriate welding gear (mig welder with titanium wire) and
cost wasn't an issue, and you wanted to build a super strong and light
racing kart chassis - then yes it would be a realistic idea. If you were
not very worried about strength (the ability of the kart to remain
intact and working after a crash) then aluminum would be a good idea. It
is very light and reasonably strong for normal use.