[Kartbuilding] Assembly of go kart with pictures

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Fri Jul 13 22:43:52 IST 2007

Hi Houston,

Thanks for the photos. The chassis in your photos looks ok. Is it very
heavy? It will make building the kart much easier.
As for sticking with the measurements of the racing kart plans on the
www.kartbuilding.net website, yes - most of the measurements re. the
steering, hubs, engine cradle and seats will be the same.

Feel free to forward any more photos of the kart while you are making it
and I can put them on the www.kartbuilding.net website.