[Kartbuilding] Wooden Gocart Plans

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Sat Jun 9 19:27:39 IST 2007

Hi Howard,

Yes - it can be difficult to get good wheels for a kart. You could use
small spoked wheels from a childs bicycle, however you would need two
small bicycle. These wheels, if you can get them, are idea as they are
pneumatic and will make for a smoother ride. You could also to a search on
ebay to see if someone in your area has suitable wheels for sale.

That would be very useful if you could send on photos of the wooden kart.
It was quite a while ago when I made wooden karts and I never took any
photos of them! Photos are very useful as they give people an excellent
idea of the practical build and final outcome of a cart.