[Kartbuilding] hi

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Sun Jun 17 21:00:11 IST 2007

Hi Jonathan,

All the plans and information for making and building go karts are on the
www.kartbuilding.net website. There are 4 different sets of plans on the
website, and Im sure there will be enough information to help you make a
kart.
The 4 sets of kart plans are:
1. Off Road, General Purpose Kart:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/Freeplans/plans.htm

2. Racing Kart Plans (newly completed, with imperial and metric
measurements):
http://www.kartbuilding.net/racingkart/index.html

3. Simple Wooden Kart Plans (for those making their 1st kart):
http://www.kartbuilding.net/Wooden_Go-Kart_Plans/index.html

4. Street Kart Plans, from Modern Mechanix Magazine:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/Highway_Street_Kart_1962/index.html

If you have any specific questions, feel free to email me.