[Kartbuilding] Factor of Safety for Calculations on Go-Karts

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Thu Jun 28 22:57:11 IST 2007

Hi Lee,

As I felt this topic needed some explaining and elaboration, rather than
having a simple answer, I wrote an article on this. You can read the
article at:
http://blog.kartbuilding.net/2007/06/28/safety-factors-for-designing-and-building-go-karts/

Feel free to subscribe to the kartbuilding blog by using this link:
http://www.feedburner.com/fb/a/emailverifySubmit?feedId=978677

If you have any further questions or queries, just send us an email.