[Kartbuilding] Engineering Drawings of Go-Karts

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Tue Nov 20 16:24:56 GMT 2007

Hi Francesco,

There are a few engineering drawings on the www.kartbuilding.net website.
Some of which were done up to eight years ago however and might need
updating.
There are AutoCAD files of the Off-Road Kart at:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/Freeplans/readme.htm

There are 3D drawings in Step/Iges and SolidWorks format of a Racing kart
available at:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/racingkart/index.html

There are official FIA drawings in PDF format which can be found at:
http://blog.kartbuilding.net/2007/07/12/free-technical-kart-drawings-fia/

I hope this information helps.