[Kartbuilding] your mail

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Tue Oct 9 12:05:19 IST 2007

Hi,

Sorry I didnt get a chance to reply sooner. The Tony Kart Venox looks
good, and well put together. If you wanted to put this kart (as in
attached PDF) into 3D eDrawings, then you would have to try and get the
Kart plans in CAD (AutoCAD or 3D Solidworks, STEP, IGES or Parasolid
format). If you cannot get a different version of the kart, you would have
to draw the entire kart out in 3d CAD.

If you print out the attached PDF to a 10:1 scale, you will be able to get
an approximation for the dimensions of the various parts on the kart.

Best of Luck,
Steve