[Kartbuilding] Pipe Bender

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Wed Oct 10 15:28:39 IST 2007

Hi Matias,

There are various pieces of information on the kartbuilding.net website
about making your own Pipe Bender.
The following link is a email discussion from a fellow kartbuilder who
made his own and took photos:
http://lists.kartbuilding.net/2007-January/000339.html

Apart from them photos I dont have exact measurements for making a pipe
bender. The following page has some information on different methods for
bending a small piece of pipe, however it is a bit crude.
http://www.kartbuilding.net/Freeplans/pipebending.htm

If you do manage to make your own, it'd be nice to get some photos and
measurements which I can put up on the kartbuilding.net site. Let me know
how it goes.