[Kartbuilding] HEY (fwd)

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Tue Oct 9 12:19:23 IST 2007

Hi Cody,

I will be unable to send you the materials as I dont have them myself!
I suggest you look on ebay for bearings and axle carriers for karts.
You can easily make the rear axle carrier yourself from 4mm flat steel
plate. As for the bearings, you will be able to order these via the
internet if you cannot get them in a local hardware store.

Best of Luck,
steve