[Kartbuilding] Go kart

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Fri Sep 7 18:17:17 IST 2007

Hi Jonathan,

1. Photos of finished karts can be found at:
http://www.tonykart.com/prodotti/Telai/telai%20eng.htm

2. SolidWorks will only provide you with a 3d Drawing of the Kart. If
modelled correctly in this software, it will give you the correct lengths
of tubing required.
It would be possible to order a premade Tony Kart chassis and assemble the
kart yourself. I dont know of any company that sells Tony Kart chassis
however.

3. I modelled a racing kart which I made in SolidWorks. The solidworks
files can be found at:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/racingkart/3d_format_racing_kart/solidworks/Kart_Solidworks.zip

4. You can obtain the fiberglass side panels/pods/bumpers from a racing
arena/track. They will be able to order in pods/sidepanels for you if they
dont have them already.

If there are any further questions, just let us know.