[Kartbuilding] Solidworks 3D Frame

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Fri Sep 7 18:32:35 IST 2007

Hi Nicholas,

SolidWorks can easily do what you requested. It can generate an automatic
"Cut List" and Bill of Materials. I had hoped to get around to providing
such a 3D frame and cut list sooner.

For the time been, you can download the eDrawing of a racing kart I
modelled previously, and using eDrawings you can obtain measurements of
any component you require.
The eDrawing can be downloaded from:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/racingkart/3d_format_racing_kart/edrawing/index.html